Returns & Exchanges
At Nathan Sports, our return policy is liberal, generous and tolerant, but it does have its limits! We want you to love our apparel/gear, but sometimes it takes a while to find the right fit. Whether you want it tighter, looser, or just different, here's our return + exchange policy so you can be happier than ever in our pants.
You may initiate a return within 60 days of the delivery of your item. Items eligible for return must be in brand new, unused condition, with all original packaging intact. The shipping cost of your return will be deducted from your total refund.
If you wish to return or exchange your order for a different size, color or style, please reference the following processes and steps:
- Visit our Return Portal to process your return
- Regular priced items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days from the date of shipment, provided the item is unworn with tags attached and accompanied by an invoice.
- Refunds may only be issued to the credit card or PayPal account used to make the original purchase.
- All returns and exchanges are assessed on a case-by-case basis. Only items that have been purchased directly from NathanSports.com can be returned to us. (no third party retailer returns).
- Gift Cards (both physical and digital) and other items marked "Final Sale" are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for return, refund or exchange.
*Please Note That the Initial Shipping Cost Will NOT be Refunded*
Make an exchange for unworn, unwashed, and unaltered item(s), via our Return Portal.
Follow the instructions provided, which will allow you to print your free return label and/or select your new item(s).
**Please note: when making an exchange, select "Return this item" to begin the exchange process. At that point, you can browse our online shop to select the new item you wish to exchange your current item for.
Package the unworn, unwashed, and unaltered item(s), and bring the package to any authorized shipping location. Once received at our warehouse, please allow us 3-5 business days to process your refund. The time it will take for the refund to post to your bank account, PayPal account, or credit card varies.